Online Books Connect provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians and information resource managers make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Find out more information about Online Books on ScienceDirect and join our community of Librarians for up-to-the minute news and announcements.
Our Latest Issue
- October 2014 Book and Handbook Series
- October 2014 Major Reference Works
- October 2014 eBooks
- September 2014 Major Reference Works
- September 2014 Book and Handbook Series
- September 2014 eBooks
- The eTextbooks Program on ScienceDirect is Growing
- Elsevier Titles Honored at BMA Medical Book Awards Competition
- Pathobiology of Human Disease
- Demystifying eBooks - Free Webinar
- Probabilistic Methods for Bioinformatics
- Introduction to the Mathematics of Finance (Second Edition)
- An Introduction to Measure-Theoretic Probability (Second Edition)
- Introduction to Probability Models (Eleventh Edition)
- Multipoint Methods
- Regenerative Medicine Applications in Organ Transplantation
- Animal Models for the Study of Human Disease
- Energy Efficiency
- Optical Fiber Telecommunications Volume VIB
- Visual Usability
- Total Information Risk Management
The Online Books Connect newsletter is issued monthly and provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Subscribe Now to start receiving Online Books Connect directly to your inbox each month.