Online Books Connect provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians and information resource managers make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Our Latest Issue: 27
- Book Review: Nanomaterials and Devices
- Book Review: The Biogeography of the Australian North West Shelf
- Book Review: Shale Gas and Fracking
- Book Review: Experiments in Reduced Gravity
- October 2015 Major Reference Works
- October 2015 Book and Handbook Series
- October 2015 eTextbooks
- October 2015 eBooks
- Unscripted: Editors-in-Chief on the Value Reference Modules Bring to Researchers
- eBook Management: Would You Sacrifice Some Control To Improve Access?
- Fats and Oils Titles from AOCS Available on ScienceDirect