Online Books Connect provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians and information resource managers make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Find out more information about Online Books on ScienceDirect and join our community of Librarians for up-to-the minute news and announcements.
Our Latest Issue
- Harness Knowledge from Science History
- IFT2014 Wrap Up – Elsevier Style
- eBooks Made Easy: When You Need eBooks, myElsevier.com Delivers
- Applications of Random Process Excursion Analysis
- Designing Science Presentations
- Renewable Energy Integration
- Social and Ethical Aspects of Radiation Risk Management
- Industrial Process Scale-up
- Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- Alan Turing
- A History of Modern Immunology
- Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs
- PIC Projects and Applications Using C
- Fundamentals of Ecosystem Science
- Investigating Internet Crimes
- Designing with the Mind in Mind
- The Machiavellian Librarian
- August 2014 Book and Handbook Series
- August 2014 eBooks
The Online Books Connect newsletter is issued monthly and provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Subscribe Now to start receiving Online Books Connect directly to your inbox each month.