Online Books Connect provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians and information resource managers make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Find out more information about Online Books on ScienceDirect and join our community of Librarians for up-to-the minute news and announcements.
Our Latest Issue
- Turning Over the Rocks of Biomedical Science
- Presenting the First Free Volume of Elsevier’s Learning Trends Series
- China eBooks Forum held in Yangzhou
- Mathematics for Physical Chemistry
- Euryhaline Fishes
- Evolution by Tumor Neofunctionalization
- Nanofluidics and Microfluidics
- Radar and ARPA Manual
- Surveillance and Threat Detection
- Distributed Computing Through Combinatorial Topology
- An Introduction to Nuclear Waste Immobilisation
- The Earth’s Electric Field
- Natural Fibre Composites
- Fun in Fusion Research
- Computational Toxicology
- Designing Science Presentations
- June 2014 Major Reference Works
- June 2014 Book and Handbook Series
- June 2014 eBooks
- May 2014 Book and Handbook Series
- May 2014 Major Reference Works
- May 2014 eBooks
The Online Books Connect newsletter is issued monthly and provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarian's make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Subscribe Now to start receiving Online Books Connect directly to your inbox each month.