Online Books Connect provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians and information resource managers make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Find out more information about Online Books on ScienceDirect and join our community of Librarians for up-to-the minute news and announcements.
Our Latest Issue
- Elsevier's Reference Module Wins Two SIIA CODiE Awards
- Two New Reference Modules Available in December 2015
- Using Personalized Reporting to Provide Library ROI
- June 2015 Book and Handbook Series
- June 2015 eBooks
- Seeds, 2nd Edition
- Drugs During Pregnancy and Lactation
- CSA Guide to Cloud Computing
- Business Intelligence Guidebook
- Assessing and Measuring Environmental Impact and Sustainability
- Practical and Applied Hydrogeology
- Structural Geology: The Mechanics of Deforming Metamorphic Rocks
- Rare Earths
- Elements of Petroleum Geology, 3rd Edition
The Online Books Connect newsletter is issued monthly and provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Subscribe Now to start receiving Online Books Connect directly to your inbox each month.