Online Books Connect provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians and information resource managers make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Find out more information about Online Books on ScienceDirect and join our community of Librarians for up-to-the minute news and announcements.
Our Latest Issue
- July 2015 Book and Handbook Series
- July 2015 eBooks
- Commercial Data Mining
- Human Milk Biochemistry and Infant Formula Manufacturing Technology
- Controlled Drug Delivery
- Managing and Preventing Obesity
- Innovative Brain Tumor Therapy
- Braiding Technology for Textiles
- Encyclopedia of Atmospheric Sciences, 2nd Edition
- Neurobiology of Brain Disorders
- Guide to Research Techniques in Neuroscience, 2nd Edition
- Food Structures, Digestion and Health
- Dictionary of Toxicology, 3rd Edition
- Regenerative Medicine Applications in Organ Transplantation
- Current Laboratory Techniques in Rabies Diagnosis, Research and Prevention
- Practical Predictive Analytics and Decisioning Systems for Medicine
- Cyber Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Defense
- 2016 eBooks Frontlist Available for Pre-sale
- New Specialty Medicine eBook Titles
- Achieve Your Goals with the 2015 Major Reference Works
- How to Create and Save Alerts on ScienceDirect
The Online Books Connect newsletter is issued monthly and provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Subscribe Now to start receiving Online Books Connect directly to your inbox each month.