Online Books Connect provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians and information resource managers make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Find out more information about Online Books on ScienceDirect and join our community of Librarians for up-to-the minute news and announcements.
Our Latest Issue
- January 2015 Textbooks
- February 2015 Book and Handbook Series
- February 2015 eBooks
- January 2015 Book and Handbook Series
- January 2015 eBooks
- Elsevier Engages Librarians at ALAMW
- Instructions for Full eBook (Multiple PDF) Download
- Useful Tools for Your Library
- Primer to the Immune Response (Second Edition)
- Whisky (Second Edition)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Brain and Neurological Health
- Managing Agricultural Greenhouse Gases
- Mathematical Statistics with Applications in R (Second Edition)
- Radical Information Literacy
- Hygiene in Food Processing (Second Edition)
- Adapting High Hydrostatic Pressure for Food Processing Operations
- Computational Materials Science
- Pharmacology of the Blood Brain Barrier
The Online Books Connect newsletter is issued monthly and provides information on newly available books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and resources to help librarians make the most out of the online content available in their libraries.
Subscribe Now to start receiving Online Books Connect directly to your inbox each month.