Online Books Connect provides information on newly available DRM-free books on ScienceDirect, recent book reviews, and relevant promotions, events, and marketing resources. Come back regularly for updates or sign up for our newsletter to get the monthly digest directly to your inbox.
Request information on how researchers increasingly rely on reference books to help guide their research and propel it forward.
- September 2016 New Releases
- Webinar: Trends in teaching information literacy
- Marketing Resource: Video on Using eBooks in the Classroom
- Advice from a Librarian: Marketing eBooks to Academics
- Using Elsevier’s Reference Module in Food Science to Provide First-Rate Consulting
- Three New Book Series Launching in 2016
- Doody’s Core Titles Available on ScienceDirect
- How to access eBooks on ScienceDirect via mobile devices