Introducing the New Reference Modules
We are thrilled to announce that Elsevier’s Reference Module family has growing! Two new modules published on ScienceDirect 1st November 2016:
- Reference Modules combine thousands of essential articles and chapters from Elsevier’s leading Major Reference Works to create subject-focused interdisciplinary resources on ScienceDirect.
- Articles are continuously reviewed and updated by each of the Module's expert editorial boards and new articles are commissioned to cover the latest research.
- They are hosted on ScienceDirect for quick, efficient and effective searches with dynamic links to journal articles, providing your starting point for research.
- Just as in real-life, the Reference Modules treat topics in context rather than in isolation.
- Covering all areas of each field, the Reference Module provides understanding of the whole spectrum of a subject, essential for researchers and scholars working across multiple disciplines.
Current Reference Modules: