Tips to Raise Awareness of Books on ScienceDirect
We have put together some tips to help you raise awareness of Books on ScienceDirect in your library.
- Share tutorials available on help.ScienceDirect.com.
- Post promotional videos from YouTube.com/ScienceDirect on your site and in your library.
- Print flyers and posters to hang in the places your patrons frequent most. We also now provide printable bookmarks to let users know which print books in the library are also available via ScienceDirect.
- Place web banners on your library and institution website.
- Contact your Elsevier Customer Consultant to set up training sessions for your users.
- View more promotional tools and tutorials here.
Do you have other ideas for ways to promote the ScienceDirect eBooks at your library? Send us your thoughts!
Contributed by Nancy Rubino | Marketing Manager, ScienceDirect Books
Customer engagement marketing at Elsevier for global web platform ScienceDirect, where we curate and disseminate science content from the world, for the world.